About The Immersion &
Follow-up Coaching Program
What is The Immersion?
The Immersion is an individualized retreat for people who know they need to make a change, but don’t know how to do it.
Through the Immersion program, you will gain clarity about what you want Nxt, learn how to address and move through the blockers getting in your way, and envision a different perspective about how you can move forward.
During this uniquely personal coaching program you will work directly with Cindy to see the Nxt step or stage of your life or business. Cindy only works with one individual, one couple or one set of business partners during a retreat. There are no groups, nor group dynamics to deal with. All of the focus is on you, your needs, and your Nxt.
You’ll get out of your day-to-day routine and experience a different flow, some fresh air, and the opportunity to open your mind and heart to the possibilities of your future.
Through casual and deliberate conversations with Cindy, your Immersion program will concentrate on:
- Determining if there are any blockers getting in your way from moving into your Nxt, and if so, working on strategies to bypass them.
- Seeing the Nxt step of your life or business, and imagining what your future could actually be with the right focus, definition and action to get you there.
- Focusing in on your personal life or work purpose to be able to clearly articulate why you intend to go in that direction.
- Deciding on the necessary steps to propel you forward so you have a clear path to follow once you leave your Immersion experience.
- Tailored exercises and/or assignments to help you gain insight, become focused, and gain clarity about your Nxt steps.
Nxt Follow-Up Coaching
There is nothing worse than participating in an in-depth, inspiring retreat where you leave all excited and ready to take action…and then get home to ask yourself “what now?” With Nxt Follow-up Coaching you can be assured that you’re fully supported as you follow through with the plans and action items you committed to during your Immersion experience, by allowing you to continue your conversations and momentum with Cindy.
Typical Nxt Follow-up coaching may take anywhere from 6 months to a year, depending upon the extent of your aspirations and plans. The intention of this short-term timeframe is to launch you into your Nxt as soon as possible…not lock you into a long-term coaching commitment.
Nxt Follow-up Coaching is about keeping your momentum going, giving you accountability when you need it, and providing you with the guidance and support you need to move you into your Nxt.
Before you depart from CC Blue, you will be given the opportunity to enroll in Nxt Follow-up Coaching (schedule and fee TBD based on your individual needs) to help you implement your action plan.
With Nxt Follow-up Coaching you will…
- Act upon the plan you have defined.
- Keep your momentum and clarity going once you are back in your day-to-day routine.
- Stay focused on the direction you want to take.
- Push through any problems, issues or blockages you may encounter along the way.
- Launch into your Nxt.
The Key Benefits of Nxt Follow-up Coaching
- Access throughout each month to work through what you need—when you need it.
- Coaching that offers you continued personalized guidance, accountability and encouragement to keep you moving forward, toward your Nxt.
- Peace of mind in knowing you have access to the coach who helped you develop your plan, whenever you need to talk.
How do you get a personal invitation to The Immersion?
- The first step is to contact Cindy through the form on the Contact page.
- Then you and Cindy will have an introductory call to make sure you are a good fit for the Immersion Program and that she is a good fit for you.
- If it is a good fit, you will receive an invitation to enroll.
What happens prior to your Immersion?
- Once you accept the invitation, you can choose which month you’d like to attend based on availability. (The Immersion is only offered on a limited basis.)
- After a date has been confirmed (with a signed agreement and deposit), you and Cindy will have another call or two to talk about you, where you’ve been, where you are now, and what you are hoping to achieve through your Immersion—so that your time together is all about looking forward.
- You’ll be asked to fill out an intake questionnaire so that your stay can be personalized to meet your needs while you’re at the Ranch.
- You might be asked to do some preparation or take an assessment—or just come as you are!
What will you experience while at CC Blue Ranch?
Housing & Amenities:
- You will stay in the beautiful guest house at CC Blue Ranch.
- All your meals and snacks will be provided, which start upon your arrival on Wednesday afternoon and go through lunch on Friday.
- All your beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will be included.
- There might just be a few extra goodies for you as well
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU:
- Willingness to be open and honest.
- Desire to participate in the routine of the Ranch to the degree you are physically, mentally and/or emotionally able and willing to do.
- Active presence (and promptness) at all activities, meals and Immersion exercises and conversations, which happen both informally and at structured times.
Most of all, come prepared to participate fully throughout your stay so that you gain insight, become focused and are able to clearly define your Nxt.